Energy and Sustainability Consulting Advisory
Energy and Sustainability Consulting Advisory
The landscape for utilities and energy companies is rapidly changing to cleaner fuel supply with increased reliability and more control over energy costs for customers.
Altilium has in-depth experience as an energy and sustainability consulting firm and expertise to offer innovative and multi-disciplinary solutions for energy consulting. Altilium as a top renewable energy consulting firm in India has served its clients with projects combining all three of the renewable energy sources that are emerging as critical components of our country's energy strategy.
We aspire to be your advisor on sustainability and energy transition, and environmental from the board room to the execution area. We are working with clients towards green energy solutions that safeguard our planet and aids sustainable development.
How we can help:
Strategy & RFP Management advisory
We enable our clients in transforming the way they do business by achieving competitive advantage through a blend of technology and service strategies and linkage of objectives, strategic initiatives, critical success factors, challenges, and results.
We champion in handholding our C&I Clients for array of services to help them optimize their Energy Cost in best possible manner.
Our services includes:
- Power Market assessment & customize strategy development
- Demand Supply analysis for long term capacity planning
- Turnkey handholding services from RFP consulting to Supply
- Risk Mitigation assessment
- Vendor development
- Vendor assessment and evaluation services
- Contract Management services
- Programme Implementation supervisory services Establishing energy management dashboard for top management
Policy and Regulatory Consulting
We enable our clients with our advisory services in regulatory analysis and process support, formulating regulations, policy advocacy, regulatory commission representation and legal support, renewable energy regulatory support, monitoring and evaluation and capacity building etc.
Sustainability, Carbon Advisory, Audit & Compliance
We work with Corporates aiming to create long-term stakeholder value through the implementation of a business strategy that focuses on the ethical, social, environmental, cultural, and economic dimensions of doing business. We help our clients in assessing carbon footprints in Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions and identification of strategies for emissions reduction with reporting support. Some of our services include:
- Scope 2 emission reduction strategy & sustainability reporting for MNC C&I Clients
- Carbon Foot print study & reporting
- Renewable Purchase Obligation assessment & statutory reporting
- iREC advisory & trading for achieving LEED Certification
- Green Building advisory
- Comprehensive long term sustainability plan designing & development
Why Choose Us
We've worked with clients in every sector of the utility industry, including power generators, electric and gas utilities, multi-utility conglomerates, renewable energy providers, energy trading companies, gas storage, and distribution players, energy service companies, water utilities, retailers, and diversified global energy corporations. We are also market leaders in waste management and recycling services, helping to restructure that industry to be at the heart of a more circular economy. Our extensive knowledge and broad perspective enable us to customize solutions to your specific requirements.
- Our services for solar, wind, and biomass energy sources include feasibility assessments, site civil design, permitting, and other services. Any renewable resource provides a wide range of services to suit the needs of the community.
- Our experts will work with you to improve every aspect of your business. We'll collaborate with you to develop a new growth strategy, enhance customer experience, retool your operating model, improve operations, reconfigure skills and talent, and meet your decarbonization targets. Our energy consulting teams can assist you in implementing new technology and data strategies that will position you at the forefront of the digital revolution.
- The global effort to extract energy from solar, wind, nuclear, hydrogen, and other sustainable energy sources to offset the impact of climate change will only grow in the coming years. This problem necessitates more creativity, strengthening the social compact with communities, and meeting the requirements of a wide collection of stakeholders. It's a challenging market out there, with huge changes on the horizon; we offer an unrivaled experience that can assist you in developing long-term solutions.